Friday, April 6, 2012

Chocolate Fondue

Well, foodies-- I have hit 1000 page views (in a little over a month!), so I would like to thank you all for checking out my recipes and for putting up with my extremely "insightful" comments that go along with each of them.

So, to celebrate, I figured I'd need some sort of chocolate recipe! Okay, I was actually planning on making this before I saw the page views.. but either way, it's a fantastic, easy to make recipe without the expense of buying a fondue set.

Serve with fruits, cookies, graham crackers, marshmallows or, if you're hardcore like me, more chocolate!

Anngredients:
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 2 tbsp. butter or margarine 
  • 1 (14 oz.) can of evaporated milk
  • 2 tbsp. water
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  1. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt chocolate chips, butter, evaporated milk and water. 
  2. Cook and stir constantly until thickened (about 5 minutes).
  3. Remove from heat.
  4. Add vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs