Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Orgasmo Chocolate Liqueur Cupcakes

Now, if you know me, you know I love chocolate.

And sugar.

And desserts.

And food in general.

I have had to take a cooking hiatus (too busy with school, work and travels) so I woke up with an urge to get back in the kitchen and make something delicious. And today, it was decadent chocolate liqueur cupcakes. Now, usually when I make desserts, I end up eating all of it within a matter of a day.

So, this time, I am being a sweetheart (and less selfish..) and sharing them with friends and co-workers!

Foodie friends: here is a simple, delicious recipe for chocolate liqueur cupcakes with a simple, homemade cream cheese frosting.

Anngredients:
  • 1 (18 oz.) box devil's food cake mix 
  • 1 (6 oz.) box chocolate pudding mix
  • 1/3 cup Kahlua 
  • 8 oz. of fat free cream cheese.
  • 1/3 cup sugar.
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla.
  1.  Prepare cake mix as directed on box. Add in pudding mix and Kahlua.
  2. Scoop batter into baking cups, filling about 2/3 full. 
  3. Bake in 325 degree oven for 17-20 minutes (insert toothpick into the center--if it comes out clean, they are ready).
  4. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together for frosting.
  5. After cupcakes have cooled, add frosting to top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs