Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Save Moolah with CampusBookRentals.com

Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post but the opinions are my own and never influenced by the company.

My (almost) one month old has more money than me.

No joke.

Jackson is very, very lucky to have such generous family and friends who have sent so many thoughtful cards, cute outfits, beautiful gifts, and money for his savings account (AKA "the college fund"). As I was depositing his money the other day, I couldn't help but think of the high (and always rising) cost of college and what it will be like in 2031, when Jax begins school at Yale. "Well, the money I just deposited should cover at least half a textbook.." I thought to myself.
Jax's High School Graduation Pic
But then I remembered my friends at CampusBookRentals.com.

Now, I know you're probably thinking "Why would I want to rent a textbook when I can spend $350 on my Introduction to Dynamical Systems book that will never again see the light of day after I complete the course?"

Well, if you rent your text book, you can..
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-get free shipping both ways
-highlight in the textbooks
-enjoy flexible renting periods

Still not convinced (if you're not, may I just say "are you crazy?!")? What if I told you that you that renting from CampusBookRentals.com could also save a life? With each textbook rented, CampusBookRentals.com will donate to Operation Smile, an international children's medical charity that heals children's smiles by providing free cleft lip surgeries.

Let's recap: Not only will you save money and be able to highlight in your books, but you'll also be changing the life of a child. Pretty cool, huh?

Oh, and one more thing:

CampusBookRentals.com can put cold, hard cash into your pocket with their exciting new RentBack program! With RentBack.com, you can rent your old textbooks to other students and make 2-4x more money than you would selling it back to your campus bookstore!

Need more info? Look no further:



What are you waiting for?! If you're a college student (or a parent of a college student), visit CapusBookRentals.com--and tell them Annie sent you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs