Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Our Love Nest

Remember that time Brandon and I bought our first home (7 months ago)?

You forgot because I never talk about it, didn't you?

I've been waiting and waiting for our episode of House Hunters to air to show off our home but it still hasn't aired.. and we have no clue when it will *side note: I check HGTV's website daily to see the upcoming episodes -- no sign of ours just yet!* Anyway, I decided enough is enough and wanted to start sharing a few of the rooms in our home.

Today I will be showing off Brandon's and my bedroom decor (the room where the magic happens *wink* sorry if you're reading this, 16-year-old Jackson!). Enjoy!

 
Would you believe that this little nugget threw the biggest tantrum of his (almost) 17 month life because I wouldn't let him play with our $600 camera? Though he probably would have done a better job at taking pictures with my wonky lighting set up.. #toddlers

Bedding//Gordmans
Mr.& Mrs. Bunting//2 Berry Creative
Soda Pop Art//Lolly Jane Blog
Always Kiss Me Goodnight Decal//Hobby Lobby
Live Laugh Love Frames//Alco (now closed)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs