Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Online Blog Conference--Is It Worth It?

Okay, so here's the scuttlebutt:

I've been wanting to attend a blogging conference forever now (forever=when I started my blog in February 2012) but there has never been one nearby and I don't have the time or money to commit to traveling across country for one. Anyway, I was scrolling through Instagram the other day and saw a giveaway for tickets to the Online Blog Conference--I did my research and it sounds like it's actually a pretty cool deal (and for only $52, it's totally doable!).

Has anyone who is reading this been to an online blogging conference? Is it worth the time and money?

If anyone reading this could offer some insight, I would greatly appreciate it!
Online Blog Con
Is this a good one to attend? Or is there another online conference that you'd recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I have no insight, but love that you used scuttlebutt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I've never even heard of this! Is it like a Skype sort of thing?! How does it work? Shoot. I like the idea of being able to do it at home....but wonder if I could manage with the little one jumping all over me. I kinda like the 'getting dressed up and getting away' kinda thing....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs