Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mustache Themed Baby Shower

So, is it just me or does it seem like everyone is pregnant?

Several of my favorite bloggers are having babies.. my friends are having babies.. I'm having a baby.. Is this another generation of baby boomer babies?

Anyway, one of my good friends, Malorie, is expecting her first child in October and we celebrated on Saturday with a mustache themed baby shower (she's having a boy!)! It was soooo cute. Abby was the fabulous hostess and did a beautiful job decorating and organizing the bash.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Side note: I took these pictures using a Nikon D3100--I still have lots to learn but I thought the pictures came out fairly well for a first timer.
The beautiful mamma-to-be and gorgeous hostess!
Such a fun shower!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I truly believe there is a baby boom right now. My doctor agrees with me--she said she has more women due in October than any other month she's seen and she's been in practice for 20 years! Yay for bebes! Cute shower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for babies!! I feel like its our age group, just like the last few years were the wedding boom, now the next logical step is babies!! Hope you're feeling well lady!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs