Monday, May 6, 2013

A Different Kind of Guest Book

I'm baaacccckkkk!

Finally.

Yesterday, I finished the project that defines my entire college career; today, I begin my last week of classes/finals; and less than two weeks from now, my husband and I will be celebrating our college graduation with family and a few of our closest friends.

Life really couldn't get any better than it is right now.

In addition to all of this graduation goodness, I have been busy decorating our new home! If you follow me on Pinterest, you know that I've been obsessing over building a gallery wall for months now and I have finally started building one (which I will do a full reveal of in a few weeks)!

At the center of our gallery wall is the guest book from our wedding. No, it's not the kind of guest book you're thinking--we asked my dad (the handiest man alive) to build us a letter "S" that our friends and family could sign and we could later display.

Here is how it looks:

My heart smiles every time I see our "guest book"--everyone who signed it is such an important part of Brandon's and my lives and it really meant the world to us to have them join in our special day.

How cute would something like this be for a baby shower?! Just a thought!

Party, Party, I like to Party

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have been thinking about incorporating a guest book or sign in for Simon's birthday party. Now I'm thinking a big letter S might be the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea and love how you can display and enjoy your guest book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Happy last week of college! That guest book is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable idea! How clever and what a wonderful keepsake form your wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs