Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve: My Favorite Day of the Year

Merry Christmas Eve, friends!

Today is my favorite day of the entire year so I'm looking forward to getting the day started!

For as long as I can remember, we have spent Christmas Eve and Day with my Uncle Rolf and Aunt Nancy. Through the years, we've kept the same traditions that I always look forward to. Here are a few of those traditions that I am looking forward to today.

Christmas church service
Dinner at whatever restaurant is still open
Driving around, looking at Christmas lights
Giant party poppers from Costco w/crowns
Opening stockings while eating something sweet and delicious
Staying up late chatting

Perfect day in my opinion! 

Here are a few of my favorite memories from Christmas Eves past..

Christmas Lights in Downtown Denver

The Famous Costco Party Popper Crowns

Opening Stockings

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Enjoy your family, enjoy the fellowship, and never forget the true meaning of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs