Monday, December 3, 2012

Giving Thanks a Little Late.. (Operation: Christmas update and the cashmere scarf WINNER!)

Sorry I've been MIA this last week.

I've been working A LOT (gotta pay for this wedding and Christmas gifts--but luckily, I have the most fun job ever!) and stressing out A LOT over the wedding.

Plus, doing homework and finals. Gag.

Here's something cool that happened last week, though--I got a new blog design!! What do you think?! I have to give a HUGE thank you to Jana over at Little Web Writing Hood for the design. I HIGHLY recommend her--she is fabulous and great to work with!

Operation: Christmas is in full swing right now! Again, thank you so much to everyone who participated. We had over 102 participants which is waaayyyy more than I expected for our first year! If you haven't received your troop information, please notify me ASAP. It seems like my message went to several peoples spam folders and I want to make sure that everyone who wanted to participate can! Brandon and I will be going shopping tonight for our goodies to send--can't wait!

Since I wasn't on my game Friday, I'm playing catch up now and giving thanks a few days late.

So here we go!

Give Thanks Friday (on Monday) #6

5.) 
The lovely Nicole and I got to decorate the TV news room last Monday.. I LOVE Christmas so I was pumped to do it! You may remember this $1.99 5 foot tall stocking I found at Goodwill last month--it's now providing a little extra Christmas cheer at the office.
And a little extra entertainment..

4.) 
As previously stated, I LOVE Christmas! I am so blessed to have a job that allows me to go cover multiple Christmas events (including this beautiful tree lighting)! It also gives me the opportunity to meet celebrities!
(..like Frosty the Snowman! Side note: this is my starstruck/'deer in the headlights' look)
3.) 
Thankful for all of the above (Brandon, iPhone, Manicotti and Duck Dynasty)

2.)
Brandon and I got to go out for dinner last night with this hottie, her husband and adorable son! We had a wonderful time gabbing, eating, and playing with the adorable Baby Ben! I'm thankful to have friends that we can go out with on a regular basis.
(Benjamin!!! Seriously, how adorable is he??)
1.)
I got to have an hour-and-a-half long phone date with my best friend Jen yesterday! I miss this girl so much. We grew up together, have the same sense of humor, think the same, are maid of honors in each others weddings, etc. We text each other almost daily but it seems like our schedules never match up to where we can sit down and talk on the phone, so yesterday was really special!

That about wraps up my week! 

And now, onto my first giveaway winner!! 

The winner of a beautiful cashmere scarf (just in time for Christmas!) is....

Kelly N!!
Congratulations, Kelly! I have sent you an email and will send the scarf off to you right away! 
Thank you so much to everyone who entered. I'll be hosting another giveaway very soon! 

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs