Monday, January 14, 2013

The 'Bridesmaids' Picture

I'm finally back!!

Brandon and I returned to Colorado yesterday after our wonderful honeymoon to California! We had such a fun time and I can't wait to share our pictures and stories (coming soon--this whole wedding/honeymoon thing has been great because now I have SO much to write about! I need to do it more often.. ha, kidding, kidding). I have such a wonderful and fun husband and am so glad to have somebody to share life's adventures with.

So for my first post back, I'm going to share with you the coolest wedding picture of ALL time.

Have you seen the movie 'Bridesmaids'? If you have, you know it's the most hilarious movie you've ever seen. If you haven't, you've been living a sheltered, humorless life and that needs to change immediately.

Anyway, my friends and I found a brick wall and decided we needed to reenact the infamous picture. We studied and studied the poses and faces and nailed it on the first try:

Which is from the movie and which is us? You tell me!

Have a fabulous week, everyone!


Party, Party, I like to Party

18 comments:

  1. Love the pic, it's perfect! Excited to hear/see more of your wedding and honeymoon stories! And I totally agree, weddings and honeymoons should be on repeat every few years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pic!
    You always have such wonderful projects! I love reading your blog. I wanted to invite you to come link up at a party on my blog. It is a link party for OLD projects--so that we can hopefully get more traffic to our blogs using projects we've already posted. Come over and remind us of some of your favorite projects!
    The link-up is live now.
    http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2013/01/hello-and-welcome-to-first-oldie-but.html
    Hope to see you there!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the BEST wedding photo ever! I paid a photographer and never ordered anything past the proofs, because I hate those posed artificial looks. This however, is hilarious and a great piece to hang in any room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo FUN!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reenactment! That movie is so F-N funny!! Congratulations! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun picture! We also did our honeymoon in CA! Love it! And your dress is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a fun idea for a wedding pic! You will have that one for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Such a fun and cute idea for a wedding pic, love it!Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    Bethany @ Whistle and Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pic! That was a really funny movie. Visiting from Shine On Fridays!
    Blythe
    http://www.thedesperatecraftwives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome! I bet it was so fun, thanks for sharing on Super Sweet Saturday.
    Steph
    swtboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picture!! I love it!! I am a professional photographer and I was wondering if I could fix up the picture of you and your bridesmaids? I can take out the wires on the wall, if you're interested in me doing that. You can email me at cameramegan@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so funny! Happy Wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the movie and the pic.. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Congratulations on your wedding! I found you from I should be Mopping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Annie,
    I just wanted to let you know that I have featured this post at Adorned From Above's Blog Hop this week. Thanks so much for sharing with everyone and congratulations. You can grab a featured button at
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2013/01/wednesdays-adorned-from-above-blog-hop_22.html
    It's in the sidebar.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Found you through the blog hop. I'm happy to be following you! Love this picture. How fun!!
    -Bethany
    http://eatemup121.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha, good for you, in spite of all the perfectly posed ones, I bet this will always remain your favorite - very funny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs