Monday, October 27, 2014

Quick Catchup

You guys..

..soooooo much has happened since my post a week and a half ago! AGH!

Unfortunately, I don't have time to catch you all up on it right now but here is a brief recap (lengthier posts coming soon):
We finished shooting House Hunters--what an amazing experience! Brandon and I talked before bed one night about just how blessed we are to have had so many amazing opportunities in our life together. I can't thank God enough for this life--it's one I truly, truly enjoy!
Moving day actually went surprisingly smooth.. it was a long day but was nothing like our move to Colorado.
This little stud muffin turned 10-months-old on Wednesday and we celebrated by getting his booster flu shot and going to VI for pancakes and free chocolate silk pie!
In other news:
  • If you live in the Denver area and are in need of a comfortable sectional, hit me up. 
  • My parent's are amazing and stayed with Jackson the entire time we filmed--thank you Grammy & Papa!! 
  • Brandon's family is coming to visit this weekend and we couldn't be more excited! It's going to be fun watching Jax run (err, crawl) around with his cousins!
  • We now have the inter webs again so I can blog and get caught up on work. 
  • If you are looking for a home along the front range, you would be silly not to contact Kyle Sheldon from Sotheby's International. We had no idea what to expect going into this home search and he walked us through each step and took great care of us. Brandon and I both highly recommend him. We also got to spend some time with him while filming HH and discovered that not only is he a good realtor, he's a cool guy! If you call him, tell him we sent you! 
I have a ton of marketing work to get caught up on so I'm going to be quiet on here again this week (with the exception of Jax's 10-month update which I will hopefully have posted on Wednesday)--but don't worry! I'll be back next week with lots of good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs