Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Remember my last Thrifty Thursday post when I complained about accidentally buying an original Tickle Me Elmo? Well..

..it's officially the best $2 I've ever spent.

Jackson LOVES his Elmo--he's seriously obsessed with it and always scoots him around and gives him kisses! When we went to the thrift store and stumbled upon Jackson's future BFF, I thought it was just a regular stuffed Elmo who didn't talk or do anything special; once we got home and I went to wash it, I realized there was a voice box.. that shakes. 

Yep. It was a real life Tickle Me Elmo. 

I was 6 when Tickle Me Elmo was the BIG thing and I can still remember watching the news and seeing these parents shoving each other and forking out hundreds of dollars for a stuffed animal that I ended up buying at a thrift store for $2 eighteen years later.
Sleepover on the sofa when mommy was so sick.

Welcome to the family, El-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs