Friday, March 13, 2015

Give Thanks Friday

Do you ever have one of those weeks where the days just don't seem right and you keep questioning if it really is the day of the week that the calendar claims? That basically sums up my week. Every day has seemed like Thursday to me.. Weird. 

Anyway it's Friday which means it's time to reflect and give thanks! If you're needing to put things into perspective or are looking for a little end of the week pick-me-up, I encourage you to sit down and jot down your biggest blessings from the week--we all have so much to be thankful for!

1.) As mentioned on Tuesday, Brandon and I spent last weekend in KC visiting old friends and celebrating the wedding of Heather and Aaron! It was so good to see so many friends and to get away for a night--I'm grateful that we had the opportunity to do so!
Power & Light selfie
Selfie stick selfie
2.) Motherhood has turned me into a terrible flyer. I used to joke that I'd get onto a plane with a negative outlook so that if the plane crashed, I wouldn't be surprised and if we landed safely, it'd be a good day. Anyway, now anytime we fly and hit a little turbulence, I feel the urge to cry and scream about how we can't crash because we have a child at home who needs his parents.. Dramatic much? With that being said, I'm extremely thankful for the safe travels we've experienced the past few months.

3.) I'm thankful for quality time together with my little guy.. I can't wait until Jax gets a little bit older and we can go on more mother/son dates to the movies, museum, etc.

4.) The weather has been AMAZING the last few days and I just can't get enough! Yesterday, Jackson and I spent a couple hours outside pulling weeds, picking up trash, and playing--it was exactly what my soul needed! C'mon Springtime! 

5.) I get to see my very best friend in the whole entire world on Sunday and help co-host her baby shower!!! I'm so stinking excited and can't wait to share pictures next week!!
Jen & me at my baby shower in October 2013
What are you most thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs