Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Thoughts on Turning 25

Tomorrow is my birthday and I turn a quarter of a century old..

..I know that isn't very old at all but it feels like it to me.

I'm in my mid-twenties now! Where has the time gone?!

The other day, I started thinking about my life and how it is basically the exact opposite of anything I'd ever expected.

If you'd asked me 10 years ago what I'd be doing at 25, my answer would be simple: I'd be a single working girl living in a loft (above a coffee shop) in some trendy city -- since I wouldn't be tied down and would have all kinds of money from my well paying job, I'd go see the world with friends and settle down sometime in my 30s.

That was it. That was the plan. Thank God for unanswered prayers!

Here I am at 25 -- I'm a happily married mother (and homeowner) living in the suburbs with a cat and work from home job.

You wanna know something?

I wouldn't change it for the world.

I absolutely love my life and thank God every day for giving it to me.

I'm married to my soul mate (as corny as it sounds, it's true!), have a healthy little boy, roof over my head, education, and sometimes even get to travel -- it doesn't get any better than this!

This last quarter century has been amazing and I want to thank everyone who has been part of it. I really do have the best family and friends in the world and can't thank you all enough for making this life so special.

Here's to the next 25!

Yep; I'll take this over any other job any day! 

1 comment:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs