Friday, March 27, 2015

Give Thanks Friday

I'm pretty sure that last week is going down in the books as one of the best weeks of my life -- no joke! It was such a fun and fulfilling week full of good music, family time, and birthday fun. Without further ado, here are 5 things I'm most thankful for! As always, if you're needing to put things into perspective or are looking for a little end of the week pick-me-up, I encourage you to sit down and jot down your biggest blessings from the week--we all have so much to be thankful for!

1.) As I mentioned on Tuesday, we attended the Garth Brooks concert last weekend and got to see my Aunt Judy and Cousin Angie (who came out from Kansas for the show)! It was such a fun day and reminded me again of just how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family! 

2.) Goober had his 15 month well check on Monday and all is well (besides having to get poked and prodded for shots..)! I'm thankful for such a happy, healthy little guy and for the QT we had before his appointment (lunch and park play)! 

3.) Staying on the topic of Jackson, I'm just flat out thankful for such a sweet little boy! Whenever I pick him up now, he pats me on the back and puts his head on my shoulder. Heart. Melt. 

4.) I'm thankful for my hubby who made my birthday extra special by taking us out to a hibachi grill last night and booking us in a Parisian cooking class on Saturday.. Love that man! 

5.) Last but certainly not least, I'm so thankful for all the good people in my life. Birthday's are always a time of reflection for me and I couldn't help but think of all of the good people I know and have encountered over the last quarter of a century! Thank you to everyone who called, texted, sent cards, FB'd, etc., yesterday -- you don't know just how much that means to me. 

Have a blessed Palm Sunday weekend, all! Can you believe that next weekend is Easter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs