Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Meatloaf Hater's Meatloaf

Growing up, I swore that I would never, EVER (ever.ever.ever.ever.ever) make meatloaf for my family. 

I despised meatloaf night. 

The onions.. the ketchup.. the loaf.. I just couldn't deal! 

My poor mother -- she is truly the best cook I know but she had to put up with a lot from my picky, onion hating palate.. 

Anyway, fast forward a few years and guess what I made for dinner Sunday night? 

Yep. 

WHO IS THIS PERSON THAT I HAVE BECOME?!

When we were visiting Brandon's family earlier this month, his mom made the best (onion free) meatloaf I have ever tried -- I was instantly hooked and HAD to have the recipe! This meatloaf is stupidly easy to make and even better to eat! If you are like me and never cared for loaves of meat, try this recipe. #gamechanger

Anngredients:
  • 1 pound hamburger
  • 1 cup dried breadcrumbs (I used Stove Top Turkey Stuffing)
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 bottle original BBQ sauce
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In large bowl, combine the hamburger, breadcrumbs, egg, and 1/2 bottle BBQ sauce, and place in a lightly greased 5x9 loaf pan. 
  3. Poke holes in the top of the formed loaf and pour another 1/4 bottle of BBQ over the top, evenly coating. 
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Voila! A simple, delicious, and hearty meatloaf perfect for your Sunday dinner! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs