Thursday, August 13, 2015

Jackson's Best Day Ever

I think it's safe to say that yesterday will go down in the books as Jackson's best day ever! We didn't do anything too extravagant, but it was a fun and special day that I want to record and look back on later.


I don't think that Jax has ever shrieked and laughed so much in his life as he did yesterday when he had his chocolate doughnut with sprinkles, saw his "girlfriends" outside, and played frisbee golf (with Daddy, "Uncle" Logan, and Mommy) for the first time! The whole day was just so laid back, simple, and perfect. 

I just love this little boy to pieces and am so thankful that God trusted Brandon and me to be his parents!! I wish he could stay this age forever -- he's so cute, smart, curious, and funny! Today we are going out to lunch as a family and visiting a local splash pad -- here's to another "best day ever"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs