Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Obsession with Galley Walls Continues..

If you have ever been in our home or follow me on Pinterest, you know that I have a not-so-secret obsession with gallery walls -- I LOVE them! What better way to give your walls a little character, showcase your family's personality, and display beloved pictures and signs than with a beautifully decorated wall?

When we first bought our home, I knew exactly where I wanted to put our living room gallery wall and began planning it out in my head before we even moved. Want to take a take a peek?
"The Sandmeiers" Kansas Print / Pick Your Plum
"God Bless America" Print / LaLuna Designs

I absolutely love this wall and could stare at it all day -- this wall represents our family, beliefs, and loves. I am constantly on the hunt for little signs and trinkets that represent our family and cannot wait to continue adding to our gallery wall in the future. 

What do you like to add to your gallery walls? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs