Sunday, October 21, 2012

Artichoke Tomato Chicken Feta Garlic Pizza

This recipe actually makes me a little homesick.. this was one of my mamma and I's favorite things to make for dinner when the guys were out of town. We'd make this together, sip on some wine, watch a romantic comedy, and gab for hours.

Sigh.

But on a happier note, I get to see my family this weekend AND go wedding/clothes shopping with the fabulous DeeAnna from my favorite blog, Thrifting Denver! So yes, it shall be a wonderful weekend.

This recipe is perfect for a girls night, date night, or just a Friday night! Enjoy!

Anngredients:
  • 1 package Betty Crocker Pizza Dough mix
  • 1 tbsp. melted butter
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
  • 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup bite sized seasoned chicken breast
  • 1 cup artichoke hearts, sliced
  • 1/4 cup feta
  1. Make dough as directed on package. Bake in oven for 5 minutes before adding any toppings.
  2. Mix melted butter and garlic. After removing from oven, brush butter mixture over pizza dough and crust.
  3. Add 1/2 cup chicken to top of pizza.
  4. Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, followed by remaining ingredients.
  5. Top with remaining mozzarella.
  6. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so good. I love pizza. Need to give this a try. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the boxed pizza mix, but I will look for it. Those toppings sound exactly like what I'd want on my ideal pizza! Thanks for linking up at Printabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks and sounds so good. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this looks great! Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs