Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Dessert Ideas

I know that my sickness has been on all of your minds this weekend, so I wanted to start out this post by saying that no, I'm not better. My head cold has moved to my chest--I have no voice, can't sleep and can't stop coughing. Hmph.

I took a day off from work today (which I hate doing) so I'm hoping to get some rest so I can work tomorrow.. plus, tomorrow is my birthday (!) so I need to be better! Ugh!

Anyway, my brain is still mushy from being on so much cold medicine/Benadryl/Mucinex so I decided to share some Easter dessert ideas with you.
These are a few of my favorite desserts to make and I know they will be a hit at your house this Easter Sunday! Enjoy!
Book Club Brownies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
Fruit Pizza
Mini Fruit Pizzas
Chocolate Kahlua Cake
Pretzel M&M Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Butterfinger sprinkles
Also, you have heard me talk about the fabulous Tammy Maltby before (when I talked about my 2012 reads)--not only is she an inspiring speaker/author, she is also an amazing cook! Check out her mouth watering recipe for creamy baked brie (I'm so making this as an Hors d'oeuvre for Easter!). 


Party, Party, I like to Party
We Like to Learn as We Go, Adorned from Above,

3 comments:

  1. I have already made up my mind what I'm making for Easter dessert. Stop tempting me!
    I hope you get better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Hi, I'm your newest follower from blog hop. Followed via GFC & Linky Followers.

    Feel free to visit, follow and leave me comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooo, being sick is the worst! I hope you were able to rest up and get better today!!! :)
    -ps....those deserts look soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs