Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's a... (The BIG Reveal!)

Okay, I KNOW I said I was going to wait until next week to post our big reveal but I can't hold it in any longer..

IT'S A BOY!!!!
The announcement we sent to our parents/families
Our FB announcement (yes, I had to include Bitsy--just look at how excited she is!)
We really couldn't be more happy or excited about having a little boy!

Right from the start, I knew it was a boy. 

In fact, I was positive. 

But then all of the lying old wives tales threw me off (my linea nigra only goes to my belly button, I'm breaking out like crazy and having my beauty "taken away" by the baby, babies heart rate is always above 140, etc.) so I decided it must be a girl. 

Baby was being shy during the sonogram so the nurse warned us that we might not be able to tell the gender (baby wouldn't open his legs!)--but right then, baby stretched out and we all saw it. Yep, definitely a boy!

I didn't know what to say and was trying not to cry (tears of happiness!) so I just turned to Brandon and said "it's a boy!!" It was such an incredible moment and I will never forget the pure joy I felt; I forgot all about work, doctors bills and all of the little stresses of life--all I could think about was our son.

Thank you to everyone for your kind and encouraging words--it's such a blessing to share this journey with all of you!

Party, Party, I like to Party
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay!! I love his bowtie by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Boys are awesome! I have two boys, one of whom was born on January 2nd! I popped over from Practically Functional-- thanks for sharing!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs