Tuesday, August 20, 2013

21 Week Bumpdate

Our sonogram was yesterday and I am still sitting here in awe of how much I can love somebody I've never even met.. every time I look at the pictures of our little munchkin, I tear up. God is so good and I can't believe how truly blessed we are.
Don't be too camera shy, little one--your mamma is a shutterbug!
We are telling our families the gender of Baby S. later this week so I'll plan on sharing with all of you next week!! I'll give you a hint.. it's either a boy or a girl.. 

Anyway, here's what we've been up to this last week!
Gah, that mirror..
How far along: Well.. now they are guessing that I'm due January 2nd, so I'm technically 20 weeks, 5 days (but for the sake of confusion, I'm just going to pretend I'm already 21 weeks.. close enough, right?).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 2 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight!

Maternity clothes: Nope.

Stretch marks: Noooo!

Sleep: My allergies are killing me (it seems like everyone has the same problem right now though) so I'm always feeling groggy and sick.. and I wake up multiple times during the night because my throat itches. Oh well--the first freeze will be here before we know it!

Best moment last week: Most definitely our sonogram but a lot of tears were shed before they got me in.. I've had this sonogram/appt. scheduled for over a month now and I took the morning off from work and Brandon was able to take his lunch break early so he could be there with me. Long story short, the sonogram was never ordered (the nurse even told me she doesn't know what happened because it should have been), I started bawling because I thought they were going to postpone it, they ended up getting one scheduled an hour after the original time and we finally got to see the babe. Yesterday was such a roller coaster of emotions (I was embarrassed for crying--freaking hormones)!

Movement: I'm still not feeling any "fluttering" to speak of which surprised the doctor.. hopefully soon!

Food cravings/aversions: I still love food.. I made German food for dinner last night and my taste buds squealed with delight (sausage and spaetzle--yum)! 

Gender: I'll tell ya soon :D

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: Seeing the baby--I set one of our sono pics as my lock screen image just so I could see the little darling every time I reach for my phone.

What I am looking forward to: Shopping for clothes!!

Milestones: We know the gender!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If there is any time to cry because of annoyance, pregnancy is it. But I tend to cry when I get overwhelmed with emotions anyway. I wish I could still blame it on hormones, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you made me lol with your hint, it's either a boy or a girl. lol! look forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs