Monday, August 19, 2013

Where's My Hair (and a Bumpdate Announcement)?!

Since we find out the gender of our sweet little baby later this morning, I have decided to postpone my 21 week bumpdate until tomorrow.. I won't be able to reveal what we're having just yet, but I will have some exciting updates (like when Baby is for sure due).

In the meantime, I chopped off my hair!

I have always been a short hair gal.. it just fits my personality and lifestyle more (my lifestyle being that I can't do hair), so it's good to be back! I just wish I would have cut it sooner.. it's been a long summer here in Kansas.

Umm, lets see, what else.. 

My brother came down Friday night and stayed until Sunday afternoon--he's seriously the funniest person I know so it was great to just laugh and visit (he's moving here in the next couple of weeks and I'm stoked)! 

Brandon played poker with his buddies Friday night so Joey and I ate pizza and watched Clear History (oh my gosh, if you haven't watched this yet, you are missing out! It's basically a long episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm--so it's pretttttay prettttay prettttttaaaaayyyy prettay good). Saturday consisted of work, a long nap, church, a lovely visit from Auntie Sharon and bestie Turin, and We're the Millers.

It was a perfect day..

Until...

We decided to grab dinner at Taco Bell before we went to the movies. Joey got two orders of Nachos Bel Grande and ate one at the restaurant and brought the other back to our house. Long story short, he was nice enough to let me have a few nachos, I grabbed for the perfect chip (loaded with cheese, sour cream and fire sauce) and dropped it on my phone. 

Wah wah wahhhhhhhhh.

It took about 2 Clorox wipes to get it cleaned up and my heart/taste buds/ego wept. Oh well.. 

How was your weekend? Anything exciting happen in your neck of the woods?! 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Short hair is super cute on you, I'm sad (not seriously) I still don't know if you have a mister or a miss, and I have spilled more things on my phone than I can remember so you're in good company :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks adorable! Sorry I've been MIA from blogworld.... I've been under the weather all month. But I cannot wait to find out what your having! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is fab!
    cant wait to hear your reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new haircut, and I am DYING to know what your having! Btw, you are too cute in the photo at the bottom, glad your phone was cleanable but bummer about the dropped ultimate chip! Day ruiner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the story at the end made me laugh. cute haircut!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs