Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Writers Block

Do you ever get a case of bad writers block?

I do.

In fact, it's happening right now.

I've had to do so much writing for work lately that it's taken up all of my creative thinking.. hmph.

Anyway, bear with me & my sporadic posts this week while I get back on track and caught up on work/blogging/life.

In the meantime, here are a few blurbs & pictures from the last couple of days:
We had such a fun weekend with my family! Jax & I went to my hometown for a work meeting on Thursday and brought my mom back with us on Friday--the original plan was to meet my dad halfway on Saturday so my mom could get a ride home with him but my dad ended up coming to Denver Saturday night and staying the night too! We had such a fun weekend full of shopping, overeating (mostly pumpkin foods--muffins, Oreos, & croissants), board games, visiting, and haircuts (pictured).
My mom and I got a bit starstruck at Target on Friday.. we spotted Pharrell Williams!!

..oh wait.. it's just Jackson!
Despite having to go to the chiropractor to get my hip popped back into place, we had a really nice Monday! The first good thing to happen was being pleasantly surprised at the post office (I mailed a 7lb package and fully expected to pay at least $30 to ship it.. it only cost $13! #winning); the second good thing was getting to have lunch with one of my best friends from college (pictured)! Kelly and I worked together at the college television/radio station and ended up becoming good buddies! It was so good to see you, Kel E--come back to CO again soon.
Have a great week, everyone! I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with another post (if not, I definitely will by Monday)!

P.S. Have you entered to win $800 yet? If you haven't, whaddaya waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs