Friday, September 12, 2014

Go Home Colorado.. You're Drunk!

You know how I've been gushing about how much I love the fall, pumpkin spice lattes, and all that white girl garble?

Well..

Colorado has decided to just skip fall altogether and go to winter.

UGH!

Yesterday was cold and rainy all day, which was just fine by me because Jax and I just stayed in our pajamas, made a Target run, napped, made a beautiful Shepherd's Pie, and went for a brisk walk.

The perfect fall day in my book!

Anyway, last night it SNOWED and today it's supposed to snow off and on..

..but here's the kicker: it's supposed to be back to the 80s by Sunday.

Go home, Colorado.

You. Are. Toasted.

I leave you with scenes from our perfect day yesterday.

Have a great weekend!
This ridiculousness will be coming to the blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs