Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

If you know me, you know I love to thrift.

Since moving to Denver, my thrifting hauls have gotten better and better--the Mile High City has so many places to shop! One of my new favorite spots is Habitat for Humanity ReStore (you can read about the best thrifting high I ever had--courtesy of ReStore--here); every Saturday, all women's clothing is only $1 and baby/children's clothes are $.50.

Yep.

I've been thrifting my little heart out (guilt free) and am stocking up on high end brand name clothes on the cheap. With that being said, I thought I'd start sharing some of my favorite finds every Thursday to help encourage people to get out and thrift!

Without further ado..

An exciting new feature like this deserves a showstopper premiere.. this top does just that!

I scored this little number at ReStore (originally from The Loft) and LOVE it--it's soft, comfortable, and I absolutely adore the purple! It can be dressed up for church or for a date night with slacks or a skirt, or I can wear is casually with Toms and jeans. All of this for a dolla?

Win.

Now tell me: what did your recent thrift haul consist of? I'd love to hear!
Shirt // The Loft (out of season)
White Undershirt // Forever 21
Necklace // Chewbeads Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs