Monday, September 28, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Nutella Swirl Muffins

You know the saying "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"? Yeah, whoever said that has obviously never tried Nutella. I'll keep my soft tummy in exchange for some of that smooth, hazelnut goodness thank you very much! 

Anyway, I was making my go-to 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins the other day when it hit me... Why not add a little Nutella to the top? Friends: I did it and it couldn't be simpler or more delicious! 

Here's whatcha do:
 ~Pour your batter into muffin tins

 ~Add a small dollop of Nutella to the center of each tin

 ~Swirl

~Bake and eat all of them in one sitting!

It really is that easy, folks! Here are some more in-depth instructions :)

Anngredients:
1 box spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin
Desired amount of Nutella
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix the cake mix and pumpkin together until well combined.
  3. Coat muffin/cupcake tins with non-stick cooking spray and spoon in mixture (cups only need to be about 2/3 full -- it will rise!). 
  4. Add desired amount of Nutella to the center of each tin (I added maybe a teaspoon to each). Swirl with fork.
  5. Bake for 18-22 minutes. Serve with your favorite fall beverage and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs