Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Big Announcements, Big Trips, and Big Blog Post

My blog game has been super weak lately...

..I'm always telling myself I need to log in and just write a quick update, but then something happens that takes up all my time and energy... ugh! Anyway, I figured that since the Jackster is asleep, I would write a quick catch up post of everything happening -- hopefully I'll be back to a more consistent posting schedule (whatever that means!) by the end of the month.

One of the big things happening right now is the launch of MammaTech, a fun technology/parenting website that I am proud to be part of! A little background of how I became involved: A few months ago, a good friend of ours contacted me and asked if I would be interested in doing a little writing/video blogging/editing for a website he was working on -- I agreed, not realizing the magnitude of this website and its parent company, PCMech. Long story short, I was fortunate enough to actually have a hand in launching the site with Timo and Tyler, and am looking forward to watching it grow over the next few months! It's still in its starting phase (press releases/promotions are coming in the next month), but we would love to have you follow along! I plan to post links to my new posts on Annie One Can Cook, so stay tuned! In the meantime, you should probably go follow MT on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Nana (Brandon's mom) came to visit a few weeks ago and we had such a fun time visiting, touring Denver, and overeating! I've been meaning to write about her time here for awhile now and am hoping to get some time to do it later this week -- stay tuned! 

Our big trip to Disney is coming and I am pleased to report that the darling Thumper outfit we purchased Jax months ago fits PERFECTLY!!! We have been watching a lot of Disney movies in preparation for the big vacation and I cannot wait to share one of my favorite things in the whole entire world with our son! Eek! I'm sure I'll be posting lots and lots of pictures, so make sure to follow along on Instagram

Vegas in T-minus one month!!! 

I am on the anchor team for this year's mom's group at our church and am so excited for our first meeting this week! God has brought so many amazing women into my life through this program and I cannot wait to see His plans for us in the coming year. I am also excited to see Jackson making some new friends through this group -- we have a play day at the park with one of the little boys on Wednesday. 

Don't ask me what triggered it, but as of today I am in full blown Christmas mode! I absolutely adore Christmas and long for it all year around, but this year I have been able to take a step back and actually enjoy each season as it comes (maybe it's because I'm a mom and hate seeing the time go by so quickly?). Anyway, I started doing a little gift shopping this morning and plan to do more tomorrow with my brother. 

I have made this stupidly simple apple cobbler twice in the last week and can't get enough -- it's so delish with a scoop a sea salt caramel ice cream on top! 

~Well, I think I have pretty much caught you up on everything happening in our lives! Like I said earlier, I hope to post a little more this week, but wanted to at least stop by once to say hi. Have a great week!~

1 comment:

  1. When are you going to Vegas? My mom's gonna be there next month too, with her sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs