Monday, February 11, 2013

A Few of My Wedding Pics!

Guess what?!

I'm finally posting a few wedding pictures!!

I've been waiting for all of the professional ones to come in but I figured with this being the week of love, now is a good time to post them! Most of these are FB pics from my friends (special thanks to Erika, Steavon, Ashley, Jen and Auntie Sharon).

Enjoy!!

P.S. These are in a super random order--I had them all arranged perfectly with captions and then I clicked something that deleted everything--ugh! So here is my very out of order online scrapbook!



2 comments:

  1. ok, so you never take a bad picture!! And you have the best smile ever, you just beaming with happiness! Love all the pictures, the ones of you in the room getting ready are stunning and the one of your man waiting for you walk the isle is soooo sweet :) Congrats again, thanx for sharing your wedding pic's they're all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs