Saturday, February 16, 2013

Rolling Stone Subscription for $3.99?!

This is probably the most random post I will ever have but I have to share the news..
(This probably goes without saying but this isn't a recent cover.. I just love Kurt Cobain)
For the next 36 hours, you can score a year long subscription of Rolling Stone Magazine for only $3.99 (regularly $103.99)!!

I definitely don't agree with the politics in the mag (it's just a matter of skimming past those articles..), but it is hands down the best pop culture mag out there.

There is a list of other magazines on sale too on Tanga's website (click here for the link).

Check. It. Out.

(P.S. I'm not being endorsed whatsoever for this post--I just thought it was an awesome deal and had to share! You're welcome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs