Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Gnome's Nook in Denver

Oh. Em. Gee.

You want to talk about the most unique and adorable shop ever?! I have it for you!

If you're a regular here at good ol' Annie One Can cook, you know that I just returned from a fabulous girls vacation in my future home of Denver. And you know that I visited the cutest shop ever.

Ever. 

And now I'm going to tell you all about it!

The shop is called The Gnome's Nook Confectioners and it's on my all-time favorite street, Old South Gaylord.

This place is so cool! My Aunt Nancy is the one who first introduced it to me--she bought some delicious gummy bears (my fave!) for my Christmas stocking a few years ago that the 'gnomes' made at the store.

Yes, the gnomes make the candy! Soooo fun!

Unfortunately, the gnomes make the candy at night so you're not able to actually watch but let me tell ya, these little guys know what they are doing.

Instead of going on and on about the shop (which I could and would love to do), I'm going to show you a few pictures that I snapped during our visit.

The outside of the shop--over to the left is a little garden area where special events and birthday parties are hosted. Yes, birthday parties! I'm going to be 23 next month and want to have my birthday here!
Main room when you first enter.
Top of the stairway.
One of the candy counters upstairs.
A few of the gnomes chilling out--all tuckered out from a long night of making yummy candy, no doubt!
A gnome onesie--words cannot describe how much I love this.
Adult and baby gnome shoes!!
so.much.candy.
Entryway of the shop.
I am going to give you a little disclaimer: you cannot leave this place empty handed. Seriously. You will find something. My mom always buys a gnome (I'm holding off on that until I have a porch or garden to display them on) and I usually buy candy (I have a bit of a sugar problem..).

This time was different though. Look what I got:
Yes those are gnome earrings!!
For more information (or for better pictures), be sure to check out their website.

Party, Party, I like to Party

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun place ... if I ever get to Denver!!! You know I love those earrings, too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs