Wednesday, May 8, 2013

10 Mother's Day Brunch Ideas

Sunday is Mother's Day!

This is the first year I won't be spending Mother's Day with my mom (we live in different states and it just didn't work out--but I get to celebrate with her next weekend!) but I do get to spend it with my fabulous MIL, Mamma Nancy!

Mother's Day is a time to celebrate mom by treating her like the queen she is--and what better way to do that than by making her a gourmet brunch? That's what Brandon and I plan to do for Mamma Nanc, so I have been looking up yummy recipes.

Here is my Top 10 List:
1.) Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Remember this amazing recipe? It's sinfully sweet and would pair great with sausage links and scrambled eggs.

(This recipe also lead to my first ever cooking video!)


2.) Brown Sugar French Toast

My favorite go-to brunch recipe; it's buttery, syrupy and totally yummy. Serve with fresh fruit. 


I am actually super proud of this recipe.. it's got everything: sausage, egg, black beans, tomatoes, peppers. Mmmmm. Just throw all of the ingredients in the crock pot the night before and assemble Sunday morning. 


No description needed for this deliciousness. 


This is such a light and healthy brunch--plus the presentation is gorgeous! 


If you know me, you know I LOVE anything tea related so I am all about these dainty scones. How perfect with these be with a little Earl Grey tea?


Simple and elegant is my kind of recipe.

8.) Gluten Free Feta, Summer Fruit & Pistachio Pancakes 

Gluten free+pistachios+fruit=a lovely brunch.

9.) Nutella Buns

Umm, yes please.

10.) Cranberry Pomegranate Waffles

Because you can never go wrong with pomegranate. Or cranberries. Or waffles.

Hope this inspires you to whip up something special for your mamma this Sunday!

Party, Party, I like to Party

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs