Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend Recap!

Sooo.. I'm getting this post written and posted later than usual because this weekend was very busy (and a lot of fun)!

Saturday was definitely the busiest day that I've had in a long time. I was up for work by 5:30 (too early!), covered the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (so inspiring!!), attended Abby girls graduation (YAY Abby!), feasted on delicious brats and cake at Abby's graduation party (yum!), drove to Mamma Nancy's and played with our niece and nephew (awe!). Whew! Very busy!
Terrible pic--but congrats Miss Abby!!
Baby Benjamin at the graduation party--way too cute!
Then on Sunday we slept in (Hallelujah!), played with our niece and nephew some more (double awe), visited with family (lots to talk about :D), shopped around the mall (my fave), took Mamma Nancy out for dinner (Italian food), drove back home, got the silent treatment from Bitsy, took a final and crashed!

Benny being as sweet as ever.
My guys: Benny and Uncle Brandon.
Eating graham crackers and watching "Ice Age."
My parents spent the day in Denver with their best friends--how cute are my mom and Auntie?!
Nana and Baby Sara at dinner.
Brandon, Mamma Nancy and Sara waiting for the rest of our group!
We had such a lovely weekend and I hope that yours was too! 

Happy belated Mother's Day to all the moms, grandmas, aunts, friends, sisters, female role models, godmothers and mother figures out there! Thanks for all you do!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend, my friend! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs