Thursday, May 30, 2013

OMG, I Haven't Posted About My Cat in Awhile!

I have to begin this post by thanking you all so much for your kind words about Baby S. We are SO excited and seeing all of your sweet and helpful comments made my heart smile! I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule next week, I promise (Brandon can attest to the fact that all I do anymore is sleep.. And eat yogurt)!

I came to the sad realization the other day that I haven't posted about Bitsy the cat in almost a month now (I'm sure you've all been saddened and confused by this..). So this post is just a photo update of all of her adorable shenanigans. Enjoy!

It still cracks me up that I have a cat.. I've never really even liked cats! I've always been a dog person because I thought dogs were more loyal and loving. I was wrong. Bitsy is seriously my child now (just look at that precious face!!).

We went out of town for a few nights last week and Bitsy wouldn't look me in the eye while I packed.. I felt like the horrible old lady from "The Fox and the Hound" who abandons poor Todd in the woods..

She was mad when I finally got home.. She still wanted cuddled and loved on, but this is the look I got the entire time.

Brandon was away one night so we had a girls night complete with Greek frozen yogurt and "Sex and the City" marathon (not by choice; our cable was being screwy and that was the only channel that would come in.. We're troopers though and still watched about five hours worth).

Watching "Perry Mason" before bed.

I hope you enjoyed your look into my recent social life! As always, stay tuned for more Bitsy posts and updates (I'm sure you can't wait!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs