Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Annie One Can Take a Break!

Happy May (where did April go?!), Friends!

I am in the process of finishing up final projects for school (I graduate college in a few weeks--boom!) and will be taking a quick hiatus from the blog :S

It has been a very busy week here with trying to balance homework, work, husband and Bitsy, so I won't be posting anything new for a few days..

But don't you worry--I'll be back Monday with pictures of the new house, kitty updates and much more (you lucky, lucky people)!

I leave you with a quote that is so relevant to many of our lives:

Source
Have a great rest of the week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That quote is so true! WooHoo! I'm so excited for you that your graduating soon, I cannot wait to get to that point next year. :) Good luck with your last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs