Monday, November 4, 2013

32 Week Bumpdate

You know what I realized on the car ride home from Wichita?

This baby will be full term in 5 weeks.. there is a possibility that Baby Sand will make his big debut before his January 2nd due date (or after, we shall see)! That is so crazy to think about!! The nursery is coming along really well (Crib? Check! More clothes than mommy? Check! Enough books to sink a small vessel? Well, we're getting there!) and I'm hoping to have it all organized/finished up this weekend.

Anyway, onto the bumpdate!
Baby and I getting ready to head to Tyler and Jess' beautiful wedding!
How far along: 31 weeks, 4 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Pretty positive my bathroom scale is still lying (7 pound weight gain? Please.) so I'd guess 12ish--I have my next OB/GYN appointment on Wednesday so I'll find out then.

Maternity clothes: Have I ever mentioned just how much I love dresses and leggings? Those were my big go-to this last week.

Stretch marks: Still no marks!

Sleep: Oh, sleep.. come back to me, old friend. I still have no problem falling asleep, but staying asleep? Yeah, right.. I could not for the life of me get comfortable on Friday night (we were staying in a hotel) so I was up most of the night and napped for most of the late morning/early afternoon on Saturday--oh well, this too shall pass.. in 18 years.

Best moment last week: Our little baby moon to Wichita was a lot of fun--we stayed at a hotel, did a little Christmas shopping, lots of eating, and got to help celebrate the wedding of our friends Tyler and Jessica! Come back tomorrow for pictures and a minute-by-minute update of every single little thing we did.

Movement: All the time! He's especially active in the mornings (I think it's his way of saying "C'mon, lady, eat something! I'm starving!" because as soon as we have our yogurt, protein shake, and oatmeal, he simmers down quite a bit and takes a nap) and right before bed ("C'mon lady, why haven't we eaten in the last two hours?!"). 

If you couldn't tell, our infant son speaks with a 1940s movie mobster voice.

Food cravings/aversions: Nestle Chocolate Breakfast Essentials, scrambled eggs, and anything spicy.

Gender: Boy babe. 

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks.

Belly button - in or out? It's about halfway in, halfway out now.. pretty bizarre.

What I miss: Having milk in our house.. it's too cold and windy to make a milk run right now :/ I'm also out of my chocolate drank (the Nestle Breakfast Essentials) which is going to pose a big problem come morning.

What I am looking forward to: Actually being home this weekend to do a deep clean of our house/finish up the nursery!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs