Monday, November 25, 2013

35 Week Bumpdate

35 weeks?! Ho. Le. COW! That is really hard for me to believe!

I had my doctor's appointment this week and all went well--Jr. is measuring well and has a healthy heart beat and mamma is continuing to gain weight (finally)!

Let's bump!
How far along: 34 weeks, 4 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was +15 at the doctors on Wednesday!

Maternity clothes: Same old, same old.. I may not have to wear any after all (granted, I can't zip up or button my pants anymore, but eh..)!

Stretch marks: Notta one.

Sleep: I actually had a few good nights of sleep this last week--I forgot what that felt like! I woke up Wednesday morning really peppy and upbeat (if you're my husband, parents, or a friend from high school who ever attended a sleepover with me, you know this never happens)! But alas, it was short lived.. I've been waking up several times throughout the night since to use the restroom :/

Best moment last week: Receiving babies "Poky Little Puppy" quilt and gifts, visiting my in-laws, Christmas shopping, putting the Christmas tree up, lunch with Becca, Kelly's gender reveal party.. all in all, it was just a good week!
The cutest ever, right?! Thanks again, Aunt Cheryl!

Movement: Last week, I told you all that I was going to find a .gif that described what it feels like when the baby moves.. I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, but you should get the general idea by this clip alone:
I just discovered that these Star Wars trash monsters are called dianoga.. if I'm ever on Jeopardy, I hope that's one of the questions.
Don't ask me where I came up with this idea because I really couldn't tell you. When I could first feel the baby move, my mind just automatically flashed to the scene of this classic movie.. I mean, the baby moves around quickly in my stomach (much like a dianoga in the Death Star trash receptacle), you can't actually see him (like when a dianoga travels under the water/trash), and you never know where the little stinker is going to go next (this applies to both)! So now you know exactly how it feels when a baby moves/kicks/hiccups inside of you.

Ha. I'll have to think of a better example.. I'll plan to share an actual video of Baby Sand moving around next week!

Food cravings/aversions: Fish and yogurt (not together though).

Gender: Boy babe. 

Labor signs: Beginning last night, both my back and stomach have been cramping up pretty badly.. I don't think it's necessarily contractions (they aren't regular), but I'm definitely feeling uncomfortable.

Belly button - in or out? Refer to last weeks post.

What I miss: Sleep and not hurting.

What I am looking forward to: Christmas! We had a nice little snow yesterday, put up our tree, and wrapped gifts--I just wish baby would be here for it! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I knew we'd be good friends before, but the fact that you used the Star Wars gif just cements it. Enjoy the last five weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs