Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Funnies (Halloween Edition)

Today is November 1st!

Happy All Saint's Day to all my Catholic friends and family!

And Happy Turkey Month/Start of Christmas Commercial Season (my fave) to all!

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween--mine involved lots of pizza, candy, and cheesy 80s horror movies!

Here are some funnies to wrap up Halloween--I realize that I should have posted these last week but I didn't have the internet or my computer... but you can still humor me by laughing and pretending the holiday is upon us!
Seriously, just die already!! You, Michael Meyers, and Freddy Krueger!
I can't walk past any candle without smelling it..
You can't do that!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs