Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My "Wild" Baby Shower!

Today is the day! I'm finally sharing pictures and details from the adorable baby shower that a few of my high school besties threw for Baby Sand and me!

The idea for the shower came up a few months ago when my BFFFE (who you may remember as the MOH from our wedding!) and I were texting about baby showers.

"Eh, I don't really want to have one.." I told her (my reasoning being that I feel bad asking people to go out and spend more money on us--we were married less than a year ago and my bridal shower was last November!). But after talking for a little bit, we decided that it would be fun to have a really small, intimate shower with a few of our close friends from high school. I'm soooooo glad we did!

Without further ado, here are a few pictures from the beautiful shower!
Jen and Erin did a jungle theme for the party and it was so, so sweet! I just loved all of the blue--and cute cartoon animals!
Popcorn party favors--how cute are these?!
I just love what the girls did with the food! Erin texted me a few weeks before the shower to find out what my biggest cravings have been and that's what they served (Fruit? Check! Chocolate? Check! Yummy/Spicy Velveta dip and tortilla chips? Double check!).
We have all been friends for 10+ years now! I'm so blessed to have such good people in my life!
I needed to post this picture again, solo--only Erin could do something so cute and creative!
We played lots of fun games including a baby word scramble, gift Bingo, guess the nursery rhyme, guess the size of the bump, baby bottle chugging contest, and the Left Right baby shower game (which I had never heard of but it was really cute! The girls loaded up a box with more of my food cravings--gummies, chocolate, and a Chipotle gift card--and the person who ended up with the box at the end got to keep it all. I won!).
The beautiful hostesses! Thank you girls so much for everything--it was truly a perfect day.
Baby Sand is one lucky little boy!!
These are so fun to look back at and read--I have them all in Jr.'s memory book!
Happy Mamma.
It was such a good day and it was so nice of our group to come together to celebrate this new life! Thank you all again for everything--I'm seriously overwhelmed with how good God has been to our family and how loved Baby Sand already is.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. a given article is very interesting and very useful for me, thank you very much admin and pardon me permission to share the article here :

    Obat hepatitis b
    Cara mengatasi flek hitam di wajah
    Pengobatan alternatif kista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy to read this blog post, you have many information put it on this article, am really suggest to my all dear friend to visit this blog post and collect this useful and valuable information, keep sharing like this type of blog post, thank you so much for read my comment, if any one searching top 5 website designing company in India please come on my website we are doing for you any type of website design for your, business grow up your work grow up your money.
    Web Designing Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am visit of many blog but not get valuable information, but after seen your blog provide it me a lot of valuable and useful information I really like to thank you so much for share this information with us, if are inserted in grow up your life style and also grow up your looking so please come on my website am put it on many information so and visit again time thank you so much for read my comment I hope your also like my comment and you also go on my web page.
    Lifestyle Magazine
    Am visit of many blog but not get valuable information, but after seen your blog provide it me a lot of valuable and useful information I really like to thank you so much for share this information with us, if are inserted in grow up your life style and also grow up your looking so please come on my website am put it on many information so and visit again time thank you so much for read my comment I hope your also like my comment and you also go on my web page.
    Lifestyle Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mostly I use to read the blogs and informative article daily, but today i found your blog very unique, providing the information and helpful to others. Keep it up and waiting for your new updates thanks. We offer multiple services in digital marketing, some of our services are:

    Digital marketing Company in Delhi
    SMM Services
    PPC Services in Delhi
    Website Design & Development Packages
    SEO Services Packages
    Local SEO services
    E-mail marketing services
    YouTube plans
    Digital marketing service in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool things to do with led lights in your room - One of the coolest things you can do with LED strip lights is getting a custom-made fixture for your living room, bedroom, or whatever room you choose. It can be or say anything that you want— “love” or “here for a good time, not a long time,” or your favorite song lyric— and in any color you want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am John Smith I am Web Developer, It is an amazing blog thanks for the sharing the blog. Frantic infotech provide the mobile app development such as an information about software development for costumer service. Frantic infotech also provide the custom software development. The development of advanced web applications is Orient Software’s specialty and we will successfully fulfill all your web application development requirements, from small-sized to wider-ranged projects. We Also do work multiple platforms like:
    Flutter app development
    android app development
    react native app development
    Hardware Mobile App Development
    penetration testing
    angularjs web development

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs