Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Cinco de Mayo (& a Quick Update)!


From the Sandmeier family to you and yours, Happy Cinco de Mayo! We had a wonderful time celebrating and exploring the Mexican culture on Saturday in Civic Center Park -- Jackson especially loved all the fun music and colorful outfits! Today we will celebrate by making my signature Cinco de Mayo dish and maybe having a beer or two.. we shall see. 

As some of you may know, I recently started my NEW JOB and couldn't be more excited about it -- I'm the Colorado writer for an entertainment site and feel incredibly blessed to be doing what I love from home. With that being said, I'm still trying to get into the groove of balancing this new job with my current marketing job and my other two jobs (full-time mamma and wife), so I may be quiet around these parts for the next few days.. but never fear! I'll be back next week with lots of fun posts, pictures, and updates!

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs