Friday, August 31, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Oreo Cookie Pie

I spent the past week in Colorado for my brothers high school graduation. I had a wonderful time visiting with family and old high school friends but I was missing something… cooking.

My mom is eating healthy now (and looks and feels great–go mom!) which means I can’t cook all of the fattening, delicious, artery clogging foods that I make when I’m home. Today is Brandon and I’s first day back home so I decided to make a nice dinner for the two of us. And a chocolatey, peanut butter-y, oreo-y dessert.

The presentation of this dessert is almost as incredible as it tastes. It looks like something that took forever to prepare when, in fact, it is one of the simplest desserts ever. Impress your friends or dinner guests with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Oreo Cookie Pie.

Anngredients:
  • 1 ready-made Oreo pie crust
  • 1 (4 ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding mix
  • 1 cup cold chocolate milk milk
  • 3-4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
  • 1 jar chocolate fudge sauce
  • 1 regular container whipped cream
  1. Microwave fudge sauce for 45 sec-1 min. for a thinner consistency. Carefully spread/frost the bottom and sides of pie crust with about half jar fudge sauce.
  2. In a bowl, blend instant pudding and 1 cup chocolate milk using a whisk.
  3. Using an electric mixer, add the peanut butter. Spoon onto the fudge layered pie crust.
  4. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with more fudge.
                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Oh yumm!! So happy you stopped by my blog because it led me to your blog where I find everything I love--chocolate, peanut butter and Catholicism! Happy to be following you!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs