Thursday, July 2, 2015

OUR HOUSE HUNTERS EPISODE IS FINALLY GOING TO AIR!

In case you missed it..

We finally know when our episode of House Hunters is going to air! 

It's funny because I literally made a comment to Brandon last week about how I'd come to terms with the fact that they'd never show our episode (we filmed in October), so I'm really excited! Now we just need to figure out how to watch it, as we do not have cable.. I wonder if we could go to a bar and make them change the channel from whatever game is on to HGTV? Bar patrons like that kind of thing.. right? 

I'm hoping to be able to sit down and finally write about our HH experience next week and share pictures and stories, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs