Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Nights I Live For

It's crazy to think that only a few short years ago, my favorite nights were the ones that involved hard liquor, dancing, and being reminded of the evening only by some random pictures on my phone. #collegelife #neveragain #whyamihashtaggingthis

My days of heavy drinking and partying are (thankfully) long behind me and the nights I live for now involve two boys, a cat, and some sort of snack..

On Friday night, Brandon got the popcorn maker out and whipped up a bowl for the family to eat while we watched a movie in bed.. it was seriously the perfect moment and I couldn't help but snap a picture to remember it.

Thank you, God for giving me this life and these boys of mine! I wouldn't change any of this for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs