Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spinach, Strawberry, and Feta Salad

Yesterday easily made my "Top 5 Worst Days of My Life" list. I won't get into much detail, but I'm very thankful it's over.

My plan for coping with my stress was to sit around and eat the rest of my delicious birthday Kahlua cake, but then I decided to go for a long walk instead. Well, my walk turned into a two mile run (I used to be a runner but haven't tried it in about 6 months.. needless to say, I won't be moving much today). When I got home, I decided I was on somewhat of a health kick, so I made this light and fresh salad for dinner.

This salad is so pretty because of all the different colors and the presentation is outstanding.

Anngredients:
  • Spinach Leaves 
  • Walnuts
  • Strawberries
  • Feta Cheese
  • Light Raspberry Vinaigrette
  1.  Use as much or as little of each ingredient as you like. I typically use one cup of the spinach, two sliced strawberries, 1 tbsp. Feta, 1/4 cup walnuts, and about 1/3 cup of the Vinaigrette. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks super healthy and yummy! Love how you said as little or as much as you want...with veggies and fruits you don't have to limit yourself, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs