Tuesday, October 14, 2014

#BloggerLoveDare

You guys.

I'm so far behind on blogging.

AGH!

I got several posts prepped last week while I sipped on my decaf PSL at the 'bucks (8pm=no caffeine) but didn't get a chance to tell you about this awesome series I'm taking part in!

My blogging bud Tausha has organized an awesome, AWESOME series called the Blogger Love Dare, which is based on the Love Dare from the movie "Fireproof" (which I haven't gotten to watch yet but look forward to partaking in after we get all moved into to our new house next week!).

Here's what the Love Dare is all about (via Tausha): The Love Dare is 40 days, 40 dares dedicated to strengthening & encouraging your relationship with your spouse. I encourage you (as does the original book) to keep a journal of your feelings and actions throughout the 40 days. If you have a blog, write about it. Share it. Perspective in relationships is key & if you can share your trails and triumphs with others – we all become better.

Amazing, right?! I encourage you all to follow along with the Love Dare and to record your progress! I know that all of our marriages could use little "pick-me-ups" here and there so I look forward to doing this dare for Brandon!

Here's the dares so far:
Week 1 (Days 1-7)
Week 2 (Days 8-14)

Be sure to come back on Saturday for my Day 13 post (yes, I'm posting on a Saturday.. can you believe it?!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs