Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Baby's 1st Halloween


As I've mentioned in years past, I've never been too big of a Halloween girl..

..however, having a child has completely changed that for me. Jackson's first Halloween couldn't have been better and I'm already making plans for next Halloween :)

My Aunt and Uncle live in the Washington Park area of Denver, so we decided to take him trick-or-treating around their neighborhood and to take in the Halloween festivities on Old South Gaylord.. it was SO much fun and the weather couldn't have been better! The shopping district of Old South Gaylord was blocked off for Halloween and all the shop owners were dressed up and handing out candy. Jax is such a huge people person and enjoyed seeing (and yelling at) all the kids in their costumes. 

After walking around OSG with my mom (who came out with my dad for the evening!), Aunt Nancy, and Jax, we headed back to my Aunt's to eat pizza and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. Unfortunately, Brandon had to work and didn't make it to my Aunt's until after 7:30, but he still got in on the pizza and trick-or-treating action. 

We headed home at around 8:30, took baths/showers and hit the hay--it was such a low key, yet enjoyable day and I can't help but feel blessed for the awesome weather and wonderful company. I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs