Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Today's Thrifty Thursday has a bit of a twist..

..it isn't about clothes!

*gasp*

Yes, you read that right. Today's thrifty find is a toy I found for Jackson last week at Mile High Thrift Store in Northglenn.

Our new horsey friend originally cost $7.95 but since it was 50% off white tag day, I snagged him for a little under $4! He was pretty beat up and dirty but with a little elbow grease and a lot of bleach/Lysol, I was able to get him cleaned up and looking fairly decent again!
Jackson loves to rock on his new friend!
In other thrifty news, I accidentally picked up an original Tickle Me Elmo for $1.95 (I say accidentally because I thought he was just a regular stuffed animal until I got home, realized there was a voice box when I went to wash it, pushed the button, and the box started moving and saying "that tickles!").. Jax's eyes get huge every time he sees his new Elmo though so I guess it was worth it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs