Monday, February 16, 2015

Cookie S'Mores

Okay gang, I'm mixing it up a bit today!!

I typically try to keep my recipe posts to Wednesdays (whenever I do have a recipe post!) but am posting it today because I have a special kick off to Lent that I'll be sharing instead on Wednesday..

..which means you can enjoy these amazing Cookie S'mores from my girl Ruthie a few days early! You're very welcome!

You can find the full recipe on Ruthie's blog -- Jackson and I made some on Friday and they were fabulously crunchy, decadent, and chocolatey. In addition to the chocolate chips and marshmallows, I also added toffee bits and highly recommend it. 

Since tomorrow is Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras, I highly recommend you make and eat a ton of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs