Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake

I wish I could take credit for the creation or discovery of this amazing dessert but, unfortunately, I cannot. All credit goes to my fiance, Brandon, who made this heavenly treat while I was slaving away on final projects..

Since the weather is getting hot (it was 90 degrees here in good old Kansas--plus humidity, of course), this is a perfect cold treat to make your friends. Trust me, they'll love it. And you. You're welcome.

Well, back to homework for me.. Enjoy!

Anngredients:
  • 8 ounces chocolate syrup
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 9 ice cream sandwiches
  • 6 ounces whipped cream
  • 1 cup salted peanuts
  1. Microwave chocolate for 1 1/2 minutes (do not boil). Stir in peanut butter and cool to room temperature. 
  2. Line 13x9 pan with ice cream sandwiches.
  3. Add whipped topping and chocolate. Top with peanuts.
  4. Freeze one hour before serving. 

3 comments:

  1. For the ice cream sandwiches, it depends on the size of them. I think I ended up using 11. Just need enough to cover the pan. I also think I used a little more peanut butter and ended up using a whole tub of whipped cream - 8 ounces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. I have a link party on Wednesdays, and I would love it if you would link this and any other posts. It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party. It runs from Wednesday to Sundays.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/08/free-bee-sweet-hat-pattern-crocheted.html
    I hope to see you there. I am your newest follower, and I would love for your to follow me also. Have a great Day.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog name, and that looks totally scrumptious!

    I'd love it if you could link up to our new food meme- Wonderful Food Wednesday. http://www.athometake2.com/2012/09/wonderful-food-wednesday.html

    Thanks,
    Jessica @ At Home Take 2
    http://www.athometake2.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs