Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Funnies

It's Friday again!

Yay!

My brother, Jax, and I all came out to visit my parents on Wednesday morning and are headed back to Denver today (we were supposed to go home yesterday but decided to stay put because of the weather/teething baby)--it's always fun to spend time with family but I'm ready to go see Brandon!

Anyway, let's laugh!
That sounds like something hilarious that Jax would try..
Yeah, that never made much sense to me either.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I think the theory behind the bus is that it's less likely to get in a wreck or have to slam on it's breaks. Even if it gets hit, the other car will take most of the damage.
    I love the first picture, that's just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I really liked the first two. Can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't that cute? I'll have to remember that for Jackson (he already has a mischievous little personality so I could see him doing something like that, ha)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't those funny? The Cinderella party is GENIUS! Thanks so much for stopping by, Jelli!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs